Personal Information Protection Policy
Mission of Personal Information Protection
IMS Legal Professional Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") is engaged in business activities with the core business of Japanese visa application and consulting services.
Personal information obtained from customers through our business activities and personal information of our employees (including specified personal information, hereinafter referred to as "personal information") are important information for us. Therefore, we recognize that it is our social responsibility to ensure the protection of such personal information.
Therefore, to provide our customers and employees with peace of mind and fulfill our social responsibilities with regard to the protection of personal information, we handle personal information obtained through our business activities in accordance with the following policies.
1. Acquisition, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
- We will acquire personal information in a lawful and fair manner.
- The Company will use personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When providing personal information to a third party, we will obtain the consent of the individual in advance.
- We will not use the acquired personal information for any other purpose. We will also take measures to ensure this.
- If it becomes necessary to use personal information for purposes other than the stated purpose of use, we will use the information only after obtaining the person's consent for the new purpose.
2. Laws, Government Guidelines, and Other Norms (hereinafter referred to as "laws and regulations, etc.")
We will endeavor to keep abreast of laws and regulations, etc., related to handling personal information and instruct our employees engaged in our business (hereinafter referred to as "employees") to comply with them.
3. Secure Management of Personal Information
- In order to prevent various risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, we will establish and maintain a system to take prompt corrective measures for the secure management of personal information.
- We will conduct inspections and promptly correct any violations or accidents that are discovered, as well as implement preventive measures against weaknesses.
- We will thoroughly educate our employees on security issues.
4. Complaints and Consultations
For complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information, we have established a Personal Information Inquiry Desk in addition to a system that enables us to respond promptly and in good faith.
5. Continuous Improvement
- The Company's personal information protection management system will be reviewed by management to monitor and audit compliance with internal rules for the protection of personal information and to detect violations, incidents, accidents, and weaknesses. We will reflect this in our management policies and internal regulations, and we will strive to continuously improve our personal information protection management system.
- Improvements will be made in accordance with laws and regulations, etc., and JIS Q 15001.a
Enacted: October 1, 2016
Revised: February 20, 2018
IMS Legal Professional Corporation
Naoto Murai, CEO
Handling of Personal Information
The Company makes public the following contents in accordance with JISQ15001:2006 Requirements 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124.
Purpose of Use When Acquiring Personal Information From Sources Other Than Directly From the Person in Writing
|Type of Personal Information||Purpose of Use||Disclosure Category|
|Information provided in the course of work entrusted to us by companies or academic institutions||Visa application services, family register request services, document authentication services, translation services, and corporate establishment services||Not Disclosed|
Purpose of Use for Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
|Type of Personal Information||Purpose of Use|
|Purpose of use for those who have requested materials or submitted inquiries||To respond to inquiries; information regarding services|
|Business partner information||Contact with business partners, contract performance, performance requests, etc.|
|Information about candidates and applicants for employment||Application for employment (download consent form for handling personal information), employment selection, and contact|
|Information on employees||Employment management such as human resources and general affairs|
|Information about the client (individual)||Visa application services, family register request services, document authentication services, translation services, corporate establishment services|
Procedures for Requesting Disclosure, etc.
Please contact the following office for notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion, suspension of use, deletion, suspension of provision to third parties (hereinafter referred to "Request for Disclosure, etc.") regarding personal information managed by the Company and subject to disclosure. We are only able to respond to requests made by the person involved or their representative.
In such requests, in order to prevent the leakage of personal information or the rewriting of information, we will ask you to present documents and materials that enable us to verify your identity, and we will follow our established procedures.
Personal information subject to disclosure shall be those indicated in the above "Acquisition, Use, and Provision of Personal Information".
If you have any questions, complaints, or concerns, please contact the following office.
IMS Legal Professional Corporation
Personal Information Inquiry Desk
SVAX Nishishimbashi Bldg. 8F, 2-39-3 Nishishimbashi Minato-ku, Tokyo
TEL: 03-5402-6191 (Weekdays 10:00-17:00)
FAX: 03-5402-6192 (Available 24/7)
Person Responsible for Personal Information
Naoto Murai, Personal Information Protection Manager